Today, there are thousands of different baby teethers on the market. While most are considered safe, we think wood makes the best baby teether. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Wood is a safe natural alternative to plastic and PVC which may contain toxins.
- Wood is a regenerative resource and stimulates the child's senses with its texture and variations in color.
- Wood contains antimicrobial compounds.
- Unlike silicone, wood doesn’t attract dust
- Bacteria cannot reproduce on wood (no need to worry about germs reproducing in hard to reach places like with plastic teethers!).
And lastly, wood is recyclable! - Save them for your Grandbabies